Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Big News!

I know it's been a really long time since I posted. Things have been so crazy with our adoption that I just haven't known what to write. Since we are independent, we know every detail of what happens in our adoption process. We wanted this transparency, but sometimes, I wish we could wait through all the back and forth and just hear the verdict.

So here it goes:

We are the parents to 3 beautiful Congolese children, that makes 6 kids total! We have a visa drop off appointment on September 29 and a visa appointment on October 3. I will be heading to Congo in about 4 weeks and will be there 5 weeks (hopefully less).

WE have lots to do and lots of details with paperwork to fall into place before I leave, so we covet your prayers greatly!

1 comment:

Colleen Yrjana said...

wow just read through...amazing and exciting..we are at www.carryme.ca , Blessings, hopefully all your wildest dreams are about to come true...