I can't go into any details, but DeWayne and I have been presented with a possible adoption situation. It would be an independent adoption which would involve a lot more risk on our end, but we feel it would help us keep the whole process more ethical. We are praying about this decision and ask that you all will pray with us too. This has all come about in the last couple days and we hope to have clear direction in the next week. God is definitely moving, and if this works out, I can't wait to share.
Once we do decide what direction we will be going, I will be making our blog private. This is to insure confidentiality and security in the adoption process. Many adoptions have been complicated by misinterpreted information given on blogs. I will give a warning before we go private and ask for your emails so that I can invite you to follow.
Thanks so much for your prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment