We are the Fraziers. This blog chronicles our adoption journey to our three kiddos from eastern Congo. As I have time, I will also give you some glimpses into my daily life as a mother of six very energetic children.
Thursday, February 24, 2011
News and Going Private
We have decided to pursue an independent adoption from the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Everything is beginning to move pretty quickly. Our first home study appointment is next Wednesday; we are going to DC in March to meet with the some important people and DeWayne is flying to DRC next month to meet our lawyer, translator, orphanage director and most importantly our children (more info on that to come in the next week or two)! God has made this decision very clear for us and we are very excited to move forward! Since we now have a plan, our blog will be going private. If you wish to follow our blog, please send me an email so that I can invite you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Sarah, (I couldn't find your email address)
I'd love to follow your blog! An independent adoption (DRC) is also something we are considering, although don't quite know where to start!
We are in the middle of our HS as well. We have our 2nd home study today...
Good luck,
Jolene
www.thompsontreehouse.blogspot.com
Sorry, my email is sarahanddewayne@yahoo.com. If you send me an email, I'll add you. I'll probably wait a couple days before making it private.
It will be great to keep up with you since we are at about the same point!
awesome news!
Post a Comment