Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Long Time Gone

I have heard from many of you that you've checked my blog several times and found no updates. Things have been much crazier with this move than we expected. We are still not in our new house. We should be by the second week of December. Until then, we cannot move forward with anything adoption wise. We are praying and waiting, confident that God is in control and has a plan greater than we can imagine.

In the last few months, Rwanda has closed its' doors to adoption. This is something that I saw coming several months ago. Right now, we are considering adoption from the Democratic Republic of the Congo and Uganda. We are leaning strongly towards the DRC, but with the instability of the government, it is uncertain what the status of international adoption will be once we are able to move forward. We shall see...

In the meantime, it may be a while before I post. We don't have internet in our temporary house. Thanks for continuing to check on us. We are well, just moving very slowly!

No comments: