So, many of you know that DeWayne and I have been working toward an adoption for the last year and that it is something we have always planned to do. After exploring MANY options, God has led us to pursue an independent adoption from Rwanda. The entire process will most likely take 18-24 months, so this will be a long journey. We are just starting the process and are moving back to Kentucky at the same time, so it's a little crazy right now. There will be many details to come, but I just wanted to get my first post up!
If you have time, check out this video. It is a song that Sara Groves wrote after going on a mission trip to Rwanda.
2 comments:
Hermano and Elisa just sent me this link...I had no idea you were doing this.It's SO exciting. I already loved your family so much, and now I think I love you guys even more! :) I'll definitely be praying for this process.
awesome start my dear. I look forward to following and praying along with you guys.
Post a Comment